Running The Kitchen: Quinoa Salad with Pesto Chicken, Grape Tomatoes, & Cannellini BeansWritten by Johnny Vaccaro
In this episode of Running The Kitchen I am making Quinoa Salad with Pesto Chicken, Grape Tomatoes, & Cannellini Beans.This is a delicious summer time dish that is going to be perfect for those barbecues as a side dish or as a main course. You can make a large batch early in the week and take it with you on the go since it can be eaten cold or warm!
Quinoa is a very hearty grain. It can be found at most grocery stores. I love it because it packs a lot of protein and it has a unique nutty flavor. If you are a vegetarian just skip the chicken!
Check out the video & recipe on www.RunningTheKitchen.com
Don't forget to become a fan of Running The Kitchen on FaceBook!
Comments & suggestions are always welcome.
Latest from Johnny Vaccaro
- Running The Kitchen: Pepper Jack Egg White Omelette Muffins
- Running The Kitchen: Chili Lime Chicken & Mango Skewers
- Running The Kitchen: Black Bean & Chickpea Veggie Burgers with a Sun Dried Tomato Hummus Spread
- Running The Kitchen: Sesame Ginger Pan Seared Tuna with Freshly Sliced Avocado
- Grilled Salmon with Baked Sweet Potato Fries